Friday, September 23, 2011

Finally a Master

That's right, folks, I, Cathleen Clough, finally received my Master of Arts with an emphasis in International Relations. When I moved to Europe in 2007 and learned about the OU program, I decided this would be the perfect time in my life to get a Master's as I'm not working full-time. A year later I finally started the program and three long years later, I finished it. Needless to say, countless trips gallivanting around Europe became quite a distraction and prolonged the program much longer than I anticipated. I was so thrilled to receive my official diploma in late July and am even more thrilled to be able to brag to my husband that I am smarter than him. At least temporarily. 

1 comment:

Spencer's Take Singapore said...

BOOMER SOONER!! Welcome to the best club ever! So proud of you, my friend! Miss you!