Sunday, August 3, 2008

Adventures in D-town!

This past weekend the Catlin sisters converged in Dallas for Mandy's 31st birthday celebration. It was an incredibly fun weekend and I'm so glad we could all be together to celebrate this special occasion. Her party took place at a wine bar and it was so much fun to catch up with many of her close friends, including our cousins, Jenny, Steven and Janet.

I've had an absolute blast visiting Dallas several times this summer. During Michelle's last weekend visiting Texas, we went to Dallas and had a wonderful time shopping, eating and going out in all the fabulous places D-town has to offer. She had an absolute blast on her Tour de Texas, and although it was sad to see her go back to Germany, I know my remaining time in Texas will fly by soon!

Now that I'm down to the wire with only four weeks left in this great state, I'm hoping to see as many friends as possible. Yesterday, I had a fantastic reunion with Laura and her baby, Canon, in Waco and I'm looking forward to being in West Texas this week for the annual Camp Meeting my family attends. It will be wonderful to be in the mountains and have some time with family and many friends I haven't seen in over a year.

Until next week.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me - it was so great having both my sisters there, but mainly Cathleen!

Anonymous said...

Wish I coulda been there. I love having you home!